Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
12 April, 05:14
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I'm really sick of these picture news. Sometimes I feel like people think we are too stupid to read multiple news articles. It's easier to research if we don't have to type long internet urls out. I'm going blind and can't read half of the pictures then want the proof. This is spreading fear just like the fear they spread when we first got the plandemic news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by AnaMathilde in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 April, 05:40
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 05:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
thank you

12 April, 06:14
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
What I believe that all disease come from man. They are been trying to kill over the population for their own agenda since Eve tangled with the serpent and ate from the Tree of Knowlege.

I have a choice to accept Jesus as savior or follow the serpent. Your body is God's temple. I don't defile God's temple with a vaccine.

I'm old enough to have had two vaccine; small pox and polio given to me by my parents. I was not old enough to decide for myself. I've had chicken pox, mumps, measles, rubella, and whooping cough (perussis). None of these diseases came close to killing me. I had the disease, developed immunity and that was the end of them. I didn't need vacinnes for them . . . and no other vicious variants came to threaten my life. I had Asian flu during the pandemic of 1957, stayed in the hospital for two weeks I'm told it was rough going but I survived and never had the flu again either. I've never had a flu vaccine or any other vaccine.

12 April, 05:28
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
That's really awesome that Canadian Patriot felt intimidated by my remarks on these images and fear mongoring. Indicates to me my instincts are right and they have another agenda. Already unfollowed them by the way.