Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
12 April, 08:48
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
We have been had, folks. If we don't step up and end this cam soon, there will be no turning back. Trump obviously isn't going to save us. He simply doesn't have the will to finish. The cookie cutter statements are dandy, but each and every day he hovers like a coward, more and more good, grand and glorious American Patriots lose it ALL.

WAKE THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL UP PEOPLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
12 April, 08:53
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I don't believe Trump has any part in whats going on now. He played his part while President. I believe the military is in control however. Too much happening to believe otherwise. Trump is going to make a comeback in 2024. He's looking to be elected again and have 2 terms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
12 April, 07:07
lins real telegram page inly has one L. this one is fraud

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
12 April, 07:06
this is not on lins telegram. its fake

Michael 379 @Michael379
12 April, 07:18
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
that is his old parler page from the look of it and it has the gold badge so that could be him but if it is, it was probably 4 or 5 months ago. i think he was booted from parler permanently and i see no current accounts that could be his.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
12 April, 06:15
WRWY! It takes as long as it takes. I gave an Oath and I will keep it.