icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
06 April, 02:03
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
[P]
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
hmmm that was for 2017, how will it be presented now? If she was arrested in October, what do we make of her being "chucked in the van like a side of beef" "perp walk" video at the 9/11 ceremony in 2016? So many questions. While you are here, let me share something I think is very cool with you. There are benevolent star people from that system and they are very involved with earth and consider our sun, a part of their constellation system, making us ALL Pleiadian Humans! We are that close. That's a cool thing. If you have awakened and feel a need to awaken others and just KNOW, there is a better way to be living and thriving in peace and do not understand why all the suffering is allowed to happen here, you are most likely star seeded into a human incarnation from a higher vibrating future in the Pleiades.πŸ’›βœ¨πŸ›Έ
05:41 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
16 April, 05:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I'm definitely not from here... πŸ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 06:21
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
πŸ›Έβœ¨πŸ›Έβœ¨πŸ›Έβœ¨