Save the best for last.
[P]
Q
02:03 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by icQnnect in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 April, 05:41
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
hmmm that was for 2017, how will it be presented now? If she was arrested in October, what do we make of her being "chucked in the van like a side of beef" "perp walk" video at the 9/11 ceremony in 2016? So many questions. While you are here, let me share something I think is very cool with you. There are benevolent star people from that system and they are very involved with earth and consider our sun, a part of their constellation system, making us ALL Pleiadian Humans! We are that close. That's a cool thing. If you have awakened and feel a need to awaken others and just KNOW, there is a better way to be living and thriving in peace and do not understand why all the suffering is allowed to happen here, you are most likely star seeded into a human incarnation from a higher vibrating future in the Pleiades.💛✨🛸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
16 April, 05:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I'm definitely not from here... 😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396