Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
13 April, 12:49
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
These judges need to be removed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
13 April, 12:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
13 April, 12:43
This is insane!! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!

Amber Adams @Novaskye
13 April, 12:22
I’m sorry mandate a vaccine for her child. No way, I can not believe this, its terrifying to think thy have the authority to do this. The courts have their own agenda and its not for the people.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 April, 09:48
The more amazingly stupid and outrageous these things get, hopefully the more people will wake up.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 April, 05:55
HORRIBLE!! How can a NON-FDA approved vax be mandated by a judge?? horrible.