Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
12 April, 09:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
My 87 y/o aunt took it because she was afraid they would not allow her to see her 90 y/o husband in a nursing home if she didn't. We had talked about the experimental "vaccines", but she made her decision out of fear of continued separation from her spouse of 70 years.
Others heard Trump saying the vaccine would be ready before the end of 2020.
MSM was their main source of information to make decisions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 April, 11:28
In response Kathy Myers to her Publication
That is the Part I hate about TRUMP’S name being front and center on the Vax! My Uncle is the same! He took it because of the news! He has a whole new lease on life now and goes out and about, so far no issues (but I am afraid of flu season or when he enciubters any virus)! 😫🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
12 April, 07:49
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
What I understand from certain posts from President Trump with the military and vaccines, there were still a few hundred thousand that Trump brought with hydroxychloroquine and that the first vaccines during Trump are okay. or the like. And last year, the director of phizer was arrested months ago 🙏