Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
16 April, 03:02
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
🧐Humm... CDC say COVID 19 cannot be isolated. ..no covid 19
COVID is a common cold... COVID 19 FALSE POSSITIVES...🧐🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 April, 11:39
A chip invented by DARPA? NO THANKS! A chip is a chip and i sure wont have one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Strega Nonna @Streganonna
12 April, 08:51
The question is: what else does it do...?

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
12 April, 05:54
i think the main issue is the source of the story

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
12 April, 05:41

Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
12 April, 02:20
H Y S T E R I C A L !!!

Pam Truth @pam65
12 April, 02:06
yeah like i believe that. microchip us and then control our minds no thanks. we want all you people behind this DEAD

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
12 April, 06:21
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
And most likely can be tracked no matter where you go.. No Thank You..

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
12 April, 01:31
My immune system already does all that, thanks but that's a hard PASS from me.

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
12 April, 01:00
Thanks, but nope!

Dan DePatriot @gr8fldan
12 April, 12:56
these people will do anything to get their chip into you. Considering the survival rate is still over 99%, I'll stick with God.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
12 April, 02:55
In response Dan DePatriot to his Publication
Amen!!