Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
WE NEED 300,000 MORE SIGNATURES BY MARCH...PLEASE SHARE EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT IN CALIFORNIA, SOME OF YOUR FOLLOWERS MIGHT BE

https://recallgavin2020.co...
11:45 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Melody ^.^ @Vivalamel1776
09 February, 07:58
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Going to the capitol in person to sign this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
07 February, 12:38
ya'll are allowed e signatures? In CO we have to have physical signatures. I personally volunteered both times to recall Polis. The first time, Polis sent people in to collect signatures, paid them, and had them toss them out. This time, with no media coverage, we didn't get enough signatures 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
07 February, 11:01
Sing up for your freedom CA!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 February, 09:31
Lets go CA. time to sign on the dotted line for freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
06 February, 04:26
They should be arrested for any crimes if theyve commited. Why they have to be voted out I don't umderstand.

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
06 February, 04:04
I'm in the uk so no help but go onto Gab and follow Scott Baio he has loads of followers abd want this too

Elena Iove @Camberu71
06 February, 03:36
PLEASE PEOPLE, PATRIOTS,IN CALIFORNIA, SIGN THE PETITION OF RECALLING NEWSOME..

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
06 February, 12:46
I live in San Clemente, CA and for this entire past summer there was a booth set up at our very busy pier where you could sign the petition. That nut job can't be removed soon enough in my opinion! Keep spreading the link: https://recallgavin2020.co... 🤬

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 February, 12:42
got my 5 a few months back😎🍿

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
06 February, 12:38
He'll be in gitmo before he's recalled

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
28 January, 01:57
yep. i signed that one. CA girl.

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
24 January, 05:52
There is a really awesome FB group called Recallgavin2020 dot com (replace dot with a .) Over 20,000 members are working together to organize signing events and post update. 😉

KGD Bassist @KGDbassist
24 January, 03:49
wisconsin did a recall Evers. Wi's said to of got a bit over a million with 2.5 weeks to spare prior to the Oct 27th file date. The lady & guy in heading it; at the very last min., backed out with Evers/News reporting her statement of "not having enough" hours before she typed it. the guy disappeared & the lady did not. Either they were bullied, bought, or a trick. wth happens w/ the signatures & how in the fuck does this happen. News reported the 600-some thousand were made near a month prior to file date. sad to say Wi was dooped. Evers got in same way rest did. ballots after hours found.

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
24 January, 12:52
🤬Wish I could sign it more than once, like other people we know....

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 January, 12:19
Actually you only need two 😉🤔

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
23 January, 11:52
YES! Newsom Is Out Of Control!
CA Native Here...Lord Help Us!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 January, 11:56
In response Theresa Marie to her Publication
🙏

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 January, 11:56
In response Theresa Marie to her Publication
🙏