Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 April, 09:27
Happy Monday! As you start the week off, try to let Peace be your anchor...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam -JD @IamJD
Good morning Kim. Happy monday. Did @VincentKennedy fall off the planet? Miss him. We need sone VK vibes
10:27 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJD in this post can reply
12 April, 04:39
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
If he were around to reply, I believe he would say "classified' :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
12 April, 11:03
He's on Telegram a lot

Iam -JD @IamJD
12 April, 11:07
In response anon anon to her Publication
Is it really his account? Be careful who you follow there. A LOT of fake accounts there. I have been trying to find out if it is really him.

12 April, 04:38
In response anon anon to her Publication
Not him!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
12 April, 10:36
🙏Is Kim married to VK? Just curious if that's why she can answer.🙂

Iam -JD @IamJD
12 April, 10:56
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Lol not that I know of? But I dont believe so?

12 April, 04:39
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
That's definitely a no. I don't even know who he is in real life lol

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 April, 10:35
@VincentKennedy ❤️.