Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Monday! As you start the week off, try to let Peace be your anchor...
09:27 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Wendy Owens @thedukecowboy
14 April, 07:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yesterday was a tough one for me. I sent out a shout out on Facebook for a virtual hug. My friends in the shadows that rarely post sent their gif hugs. When everyone thinks all my facts are not true it wore me down, but I found my strength agsin. You all are great. Glad to be in the huddle this morning with like minded Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
12 April, 12:02

1 Peter 4:12 "Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal which comes upon you for your testing"

Cemeteries are quiet, clean, manicured, but full of death

Birthing rooms are loud with scary sounds, painful, messy, but full of life

Nations are groaning

New life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 April, 11:29

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 10:31
You all chose to be here right now for this time!

Iam -JD @IamJD
12 April, 10:27
Good morning Kim. Happy monday. Did @VincentKennedy fall off the planet? Miss him. We need sone VK vibes

anon anon @Qcolorado
12 April, 11:03
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
He's on Telegram a lot

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 April, 04:39
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
If he were around to reply, I believe he would say "classified' :)

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
12 April, 09:46
Love this!! Have a great week!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 April, 09:35
☀️ Happy Monday , Beautiful ☀️ I 💖 You.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
12 April, 10:45
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Showing my age - I had a belt with a smiley face for the buckle. Wow - long time ago.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 April, 09:28
😇🙏