Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
20 April, 01:43
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Conflicting info... Are you sure that's accurate info?> A post with a few emoji fingers doesn't exactly make it solid

https://timesofindia.india...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 April, 02:31
In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication
There are a fair few articles on using these three to help.

https://gumshoenews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
20 April, 01:10
It's a good thing we're funneling millions to corrupt drug companies instead.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 April, 01:16
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Sickening isnt it.... not to mention how much big pharma will benefit from on going health issues from those getting jabbed!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
19 April, 09:08
Whoa, they are holding out on America. Gotta be the Big Pharma and AMA, they will pay. 🤨🤨😠😠😠

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 April, 09:05
🙏thank u for sharing🙏

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
19 April, 05:26
I sure wish we could get it, I'd a bit extra to have it shipped to me.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 April, 01:13
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Someone commented it can be bought from here

https://www.ziverdokit.sto...

Otherwise there is a lot of info on the net about dosages if you were to buy them individually.

Invermectin is a product used for dog and horse deworming! It is also used for people to treat scabies!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 April, 05:18
Any chance the US government might wake up?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 April, 01:14
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Australian govt needs to wake up too!

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
13 April, 06:34
Just got booted from FB for 24, for posting this picture!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 April, 08:27
In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication
I have seen fb ramping up censorship, they hate the truth being told!

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
19 April, 05:27
In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication
You're lucky, I got permanently banned from FB for the exact post.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
13 April, 12:18
Looks almost like a Z-pac

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
12 April, 01:10
FYI you can order it in the USA and have it delivered. I inquired a month or so ago.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 April, 12:10
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
Far out FB is just terrible!!!! They dont like the truth being spread.

KA - BQQM @J1111
13 April, 12:23
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
On FB I got a warning before I even posted it. Said I would be the only one that could see it so I deleted it instead. Damn nazis!

michelle foster @lynnefoster
12 April, 11:49
yep. sadly they learned what the hell bill gates really pushes. Americans are about to learn the hard way as well

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 April, 12:07
In response michelle foster to his Publication
The whole world needs a WAKE UP pill re Gates!

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
12 April, 11:12

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 April, 11:15
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I bet customs here would nab them :(

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 April, 11:15
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
But great info on dosages, thanks :)

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 April, 11:06
All three ingredients can be purchased online at All Day Chemist, they are based in India.......