Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Still getting used to the fact that I can post 'Q' and '17' on AnonUp and not worry about being kicked to the curb.

AnonUp = Breath of fresh air.
Thanks @administrator
11:28 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 January, 12:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
ikr!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
24 January, 07:46
😎 Freedom of Speech is what it should be. Thank you AnonUp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
24 January, 05:12
I saw they got you on Twitter again. It's another mass purge.
I don't post Q info there & figure that is the only reason I still have an account.
They clearly are not offended by calling anyone a terrorist or Commie or I would be kicked 🤣

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
24 January, 10:21
It's so much brighter over here!

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
24 January, 09:25
I followed you on twitR , they ghosted me 3x I could read but not post... I kept showing up to view you and my top 10 anons ,daily.... feels good to be able to Thank You for your effors , even when your numbers fell off...you kept posting! 🎯🇺🇸🚀👀♥️🐸‼️🍿

Susie MAGA @susieQ
24 January, 12:06
My stomach was always in knots; and I didn't post much so I could absorb as much info as possible. Living in America and having to talk in code to speak truth is just sad. Kobayashi @administrator has done a great service here.
Agree -> AnonUp = Breath of fresh air.

Q The Lions @qthelions
24 January, 12:04
17 17 17 17 Q Q Q Q maga maga Trump Trump 17 17 wwg1wga wwg1wga......yep feels great!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
24 January, 12:02
Cue better believe you can!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 11:50
Cool - Right - You can also asks about BIG MIKE here....

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 January, 11:35
Right. Lol

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
23 January, 11:34
zackly.....weird to stop talking in code.😏