Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
FRESH BREAD - 2nd time this year Mike Pompeo Sunday Scripture tweet matches Q Bible quote!

TIME between tweets connect to same Q message “Side-by-Side Posts vs. Actual News. Review each sentence post happenings. Future PROVES Past.”

MOABS incoming - refresh knowledge of drops to appropriately configure posts with news headlines.

KEEP DIGGING. CONNECT THE DOTS. GOD WINS!
06:27 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angry American @AngryAmerican
12 April, 04:14
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Great proof!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
11 April, 09:27
CheQmate bitches

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
11 April, 09:25
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
11 April, 08:40
💧#3967 >

Just like Q & Q+ put on that Armor of God Patriots!
Keep Praying!
In the end, God Wins!
WWG1WGA
...........................................................................................................

These people are pure evil.
This is not about politics.
You are ready.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?q=Apr... > 💧x8

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
11 April, 07:29
Several COMS from across the board (DS, MP, ECW, ETC) all pointing to re-reading (studying) “breadcrumbs” + archiving graphics OFFLINE + placing side by side with news (unlocks map. future proves past. past predicts future). There’s only ONE reason I can think of to archive data OFFline.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 April, 07:22
MOABS INCOMING. TRUTH BOMBS!!

Music to my ears.

I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD, "so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."

HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS

Annie D-W @Annie172123
11 April, 06:38
Thank you! Hugs ...