Born Free @JoeJoe30
i will not be shopping here anymore
10:18 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoeJoe30 in this post can reply
Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
24 January, 01:55
In response Born Free to her Publication
I still shop there. They have stuff I can’t get elsewhere. If you did not shop or buy things from companies like this you would not be holding you phone or using your lap top or using a browser or , or , or. Sometimes you cannot get around it. We do the best that we can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
24 January, 10:46
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
You are missing the point and sound complacent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
24 January, 12:45
they just lost my business.

Q The Lions @qthelions
24 January, 12:01
Owners are HUGE Biden donars. Headquarters is in Portland, Washington....need I say more?

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
24 January, 12:00
Unbelievable. Costco should be ashamed of themselves for enforcing masks in a gargantuan warehouse.

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
23 January, 10:31
I had never shopped in SHOPPING CLUBS before (I think is ridiculously stupid to pay a membership to go shopping) and I'm not going to start now.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
24 January, 12:03
In response New Republic to his Publication
When Sam's first opened up, you paid a membership and didn't pay sales tax. Now you pay a membership and pay sales tax. I don't get why people still go there except to buy in bulk.