Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 April, 08:31
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
la blague 🥸 moiiii plus jeun's l'esprit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Fitz @Sillyfaux
11 April, 06:25
I hear ya! starting to feel like we've been played, I am loosing Hope🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
11 April, 06:27
In response Sue Fitz to her Publication
dont . one way or another we the people will win this. you have the power.

SPORTS @SPORTS
11 April, 06:45
In response Sue Fitz to her Publication
They continue to kick the can down the mother fucking road. If what we are witnessing is a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening", we'd know it by now.

They always said "Enjoy the Show". The only people enjoying this absolute disgraceful disaster are mentally ill and deranged. We are being skull fucked daily by Fake Biden. Scavino posts nonsense, Trump releases cookie cutter statements and each and every day we lose more and more good, grand and glorious American Patriots.

It is truly sickening to watch. Absolutely baffling times. And until we decide to march to mother fucking DC, pull Congress out by their trash hair and batter them into dust, nothing is going to change.

WAKE THE MOTHER FUCKINGHELL UP, FOLKS!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 April, 06:22
😂😂😂

Bella Kay @Bella_K
11 April, 06:18
Haha my thoughts exactly.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
11 April, 06:02
lol

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 April, 05:48
Thats me! Thats Us!