Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 April, 04:51
👇👇👇👇👇 😊😊😊😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 04:57
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
You heard him!
Woohoo @genflynn .

He also did not deny that JFKJr is still alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 April, 05:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We don't need anymore confirmation. We already know that. Can't wait till he shows up. The tears that will be cried, But happy ones.

Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 April, 05:31
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
i understand how you feel but there are people who dont know. so let share with them so they arebas excited as us to see it coming loke we do. 💗💗💗

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 April, 05:37
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
I have been trying for 11 years to wake people up, only the last 3 with this information. They don't want to wake up. LOL I will be here when they do finally decide to wake up. The first time that JFK comes out, they will all come to me.

Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
i kmow it so weired how people cant think past your words. its crazy to me. but they will see. its cominf and fast.
05:43 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheWayUBC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juana Talk, click on at the bottom under it