Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 April, 04:51
👇👇👇👇👇 😊😊😊😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 04:57
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
You heard him!
Woohoo @genflynn .

He also did not deny that JFKJr is still alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
We don't need anymore confirmation. We already know that. Can't wait till he shows up. The tears that will be cried, But happy ones.
05:23 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 April, 05:31
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
i understand how you feel but there are people who dont know. so let share with them so they arebas excited as us to see it coming loke we do. 💗💗💗

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 April, 05:37
I have been trying for 11 years to wake people up, only the last 3 with this information. They don't want to wake up. LOL I will be here when they do finally decide to wake up. The first time that JFK comes out, they will all come to me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 05:38
Hard to believe but there are also young ppl that dont know who he is!
I will say that they are not still in the dark from a LACK of Nana ANNOUNCING THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE AND COMING FOR THE EVILS!!!!