Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 April, 03:45
Either Dan Scavino cant get over the “glory days”...

Or Trump is coming back.

There is no in between.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 04:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana picks Trump is coming back!
Question is when?
This fookn stolen election can not stand.
Hows a bout we just give ppl living in DC one month to move the hell out of that foreign country and wall it off!

Let em have it we dont need it!
Just dont let anyone leave after the month is over!!!
Let's just treat it like the foreign country it is!!
What ya say?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
11 April, 05:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Its A Very Frustrating Situation Going On In This Country. Sure Would Feel Good To Straighten This Out The Old Irish Way But I Know This Is Exactly What They Want. I Am Not Going To Sit Back Much Long Doing Nothing But Regurgitating woke catchphrase. Sorry For The Black Pill But That Is Just How I Feel.

Lenore Lahnagan @lee
You are not alone, to say patriots are fed up is putting it lightly. We will have to hit the streets soon. Just start dropping scumbags where they stand.
05:32 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lee in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
11 April, 05:42
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Ye Part Of Me Wants To Go Balls The The Wall ( Old Habit ) But At This Time I Know It Is The Wrong Time. For Now I Will Just Do The Smart Thing, Watch And Prepare

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 April, 06:13
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Just be very prepared, we may need to go out there.