Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Either Dan Scavino cant get over the “glory days”...

Or Trump is coming back.

There is no in between.
03:45 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
15 April, 06:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
its hard to say really is anyone no if dc is still flooding 🤷🏼‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
15 April, 06:31
In response America First to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
15 April, 06:28
its hard to say really is anyone no if dc is still flooding 🤷🏼‍♂️

Annie D-W @Annie172123
14 April, 10:27
So I had a thought. Usually around this time when a president "leaves office" they talk about the location of their presidential library.

Our dear President Trump is our President .... !

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 April, 09:38

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 April, 12:55
i want them both back!

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
12 April, 10:41
Good observation.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 April, 10:17
Door Number 2. Trump is coming back ✅.
🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

Maria Davis @elijahlove
12 April, 10:04
I'll take Door #2 , Doq.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 April, 07:47
after our presidents last 4 years of 24/7 with nearly no sleep no pay and constant criticism...who would begrudge him a break?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 April, 01:51
He is definitely coming back! no doubt in my mind!

John Washington @KeysMarg
11 April, 11:56
Leaveing GA... Wish we could have been Mas

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
11 April, 11:43

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 April, 11:37
Agree! No in-between. Trump will keep his promises. I can wait and have faith... he will be back.
DJT: “Remember this: nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy...It’s called the road less traveled.”
“What imprint will you leave in the sands of history?”
“As long as America remains true to its values, loyal to its citizens, and devoted to its Creator, then our best days are yet to come. I can promise you that.” 🇺🇸

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 April, 02:34
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
🇺🇲 Yes ! DJT is our President NOW!
The highly connected, political insider Juan O Savin answers the question that everyone is asking ; What are we waiting for ? ?
What is the hold-up ?

https://intothelight.news/...

https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
11 April, 11:19
Definitely the latter!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 April, 11:03
Both works for me!

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
11 April, 08:39
Of course he is coming back.

slick roq @slickroQ
11 April, 07:52
It's nice of him to help us pass the time on Telegram:
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTr...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 April, 11:04
In response slick roq to his Publication
Can anyone say "laser beams" hehe

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
12 April, 10:27
In response slick roq to his Publication
😄🤭

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
11 April, 07:37
trump is coming back. check out his parody accounts on twitter. its the preisdent.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 April, 01:52
In response Amy Mostella to his Publication
Is there more than one? I know about ilDonaldoTrumpo but if there are others, would love to know. Thank you!!

Dottie French @DotOn777
11 April, 07:22
And...I believe President Trump is in contact w/Vlad Putin.

Whatever is being presented by [lamestream] is fear factor broadcasting.

Julie Roe @gma210
11 April, 07:16
He iS Back!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 April, 07:15

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 April, 06:18
OF COURSE, we all KNOW Trump is our President and he is MOST DEFINITELY still our President ... they claim a false admin, but we know the truth.

What you're really asking is when will we TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH .. right? That is the question, when are all the loose ends tied up, Political positions replaced - WHEN CAN IT HAPPEN???

idk - only a few know when its safe and the land is cleansed.
saw this post of the Joint Chiefs of staff ... what do you think?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 April, 03:53
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Recommended by Gen Flynn , produced by Alec Jones & documented in detail. VACCINE WEAPONIZED

https://www.infowars.com/p...

Connie Duncan @Zzduncan1
11 April, 05:27
i agree. i think Trump is coming back

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 05:26
I pick the 2nd option...when ya know, ya know! :)

SEEKER GHOST @TheSeeker
11 April, 07:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
We know.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
11 April, 05:00
God Comms for those with ears to hear.😉

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 April, 04:56
i think its both 😎

debbie french @animalsgalore
11 April, 04:44
Tump is coming back

Patriot17 England @17England
11 April, 04:27
Trust Dan 🥳🕺🏻

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 April, 04:26
My question is..Who REALLY is Dan Scavino?? Could he sometimes be a masked VP? 🤷‍♀️

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 April, 04:56
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
👍 Good Q-uestion indeed!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 April, 01:59
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Don’t know but I’m thinking there sure seems to be a lot of actors these days...their faces seem to change daily!😄

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 April, 04:11
Option No. 3: POTUS NEVER LEFT

we're just letting the movie play out
allowing the sheeple-of-hate to WTF UP