Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 April, 04:51
👇👇👇👇👇 😊😊😊😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 04:57
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
You heard him!
Woohoo @genflynn .

He also did not deny that JFKJr is still alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 April, 05:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We don't need anymore confirmation. We already know that. Can't wait till he shows up. The tears that will be cried, But happy ones.

Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 April, 05:31
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
i understand how you feel but there are people who dont know. so let share with them so they arebas excited as us to see it coming loke we do. 💗💗💗

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Hard to believe but there are also young ppl that dont know who he is!
I will say that they are not still in the dark from a LACK of Nana ANNOUNCING THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE AND COMING FOR THE EVILS!!!!
05:38 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 April, 09:02
Hello Frenz😂🤠👇🚀😂

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 April, 06:07
What a wonderful day that will be!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
11 April, 05:47
😉🔥🐸🙏💞🙏🐸🔥😉

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 April, 06:08
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Love the gray hair

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
11 April, 05:45
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

11 April, 06:18
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
How you doin fren?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 06:29
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Sammy! 😎👍

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 April, 05:41
My kids in their 20's and 30's know who he is! I think a lot more younger generation know, they have had so many shows talking about his life.

11 April, 06:26
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Yes there has been a lot of us bringing it all back to the front for bout 4 yrs now.
He is important to our future.
I have seen him in the future in my dreams.

Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
11 April, 05:40
yeah i know there are Nanas talking about it...... lol