RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
#MAGA

THIS MAN, THIS SUPERHERO, "STILL OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP"..

PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE, HIS CHILDREN'S & GRANDCHILDREN'S LIVES..

& ALL CLOSE TO HIM FOR US!

ALL THAT RISK, JUST TO "FIGHT FOR YOU"!

TO FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILIES & FREE HUMANITY FROM SLAVERY WORLDWIDE!!

THE VERY LEAST WE ALL CAN DO, IS FIGHT FOR THIS MAN & HIS FAMILY IN ALL WAYS WE CAN..

DOING ALL WE CAN TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT!

MANY OF US LOST OUR PLATFORMS..

GOT CENSORED & DELETED ON FAKEBOOK & TWATTER, FIGHTING FOR THIS CAUSE..

CAUSE WE BELIEVE IN TRUMP!

TIME TO SHOW OUR "MAGA" SUPPORT!

#wwg1wga
10:04 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply
Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
10 September, 06:21
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
Always and still is the number one president. The Slydeybideyssickosociety are all thieves. A total April fools day prank, gone wrong in every way an if fukerburk an twatatwitjack only promote all things evil to kids. Trust they will get there's the sick fux. Light over Dark always. ✊GOD WINS✊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
13 July, 01:07
I LOVE President Trump! 💙🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
01 July, 10:53
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY !!!!

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
13 July, 01:07
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication
ditto! 😜

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
22 June, 10:08
Prayers for President Trump and his family. Lord please cover them with a white light of protection and walk them savely through this dificult time in history.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 June, 12:00
Hell yeah. With him to the bitter end.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 April, 07:59
#Trump2021mypresident 💚💚💚💚🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Karen Lou @Sapphire
02 April, 07:55
Forever!!♥️🇺🇸♥️

Shannon gilmour @srnityblu
17 February, 08:12
Good golly! I miss Trump so much. He is the people's champion. I said this and that got me suspended off of twitter. I will continue to say it! Thank you Trump! We miss you!!! Love from Canada

Shannon gilmour @srnityblu
17 February, 08:12
Good golly! I miss Trump so much. He is the people's champion. I said this and that got me suspended off of twitter. I will continue to say it! Thank you Trump! We miss you!!! Love from Canada

chore Toke @choretoke
17 February, 02:15
Simply the BEST Better Than All The Rest THE BOSS MAN❗️👍🏼👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼😊🙏🏼

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
17 February, 02:02
I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP🇺🇸

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
17 February, 12:49
of course and he is still the legally and duly elected president. Biden should hang side by side with Kamala, Pelosi and Schumer

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
17 February, 12:50
Tip of the Spear
A Leader.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 February, 11:27
💗WWG1WGA💗

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
15 February, 05:00
I have never loved and respected a person that I have never met like I do our President. His sacrifice and his love for our country and all of us is something special, it's a God thing!

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
15 February, 04:32
🙏for the world, for humanity, love him forever God bless President Trump forever🧡💛❤️

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
15 February, 01:05
passing the cup around, dads.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
14 February, 11:51
Here here well said. I look at him as such a great leader and wish he was here for us in Australia. America you are so lucky to have this great man.

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
16 February, 06:25
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I think we will end up sharing him with the whole world. That would be a beautiful thing. ❤️🌎

Des Taylor @Des
02 March, 12:18
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Amen to that Sister, Trump is awesome, we have weak corrupt Polititions in Australia also. Waiting in hope for a great change to sweep the Globe. Love from Mt Gambier SA

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 February, 11:30
Gonna standby our Man❤️We miss you Sir.

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
13 February, 09:56
Best President in my life time! 🇺🇸

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
13 February, 09:11
I have never wavered since I locked onto him in 2016. I hope he and 107 got the cards I sent to Maralago 😌

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
13 February, 08:54
Always. But Free Assange.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
13 February, 08:09

Anne Green @Anne72
13 February, 01:43
Worldwide, Judgement is coming. Donald J Trump, KING of the world 🙏❤️🌍🇺🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🙏

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
13 February, 08:37
He's still my President🙌

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
13 February, 08:37
I MISS P PRESIDENT TRUMP. GOD BLESS THE USA

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
13 February, 08:36
my neighbor has one too. i went and shook his hand. ..i am

Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 February, 05:25
AS CANADIANS WE LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP, FIRST LADY AND THE WHOLE FAMILY! THEY ARE AWSOME, THEY ARE SACRIFICING, INDEED, THEIR FREEDOM AND LIFESTYLE, INDEED, TO FREE THE WORLD OF THE SATANISTS! GOD BLESS, PROTECT AND HELP THEM GO THROUGH THIS UNTIL ALL EVEL IS DESTROYED! GOD BLESS THE MILITARY PERSONNEL, ALL SOLDIERS AND PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD! MAYBE THEY'LL GET TO ROMANIA, OUR NATIVE COUNTRY TOO, THERE IS SO MUCH EVIL AND CORRUPTION THERE, TOO!

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
11 February, 08:36
100% - I thought we lost our country years ago. Trump was sent from heaven. It's obvious G-d has had enough.