Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 December, 02:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
= = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
11 July, 01:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 May, 09:19
It is ANCIENT BLOODLINERS CURSE.
They are BANNED FROM CREATION. THEY DESPERATELLY TRY DURING CENTURIES keep your "heretage" intact, from time of PHARAOHS, which they are SERVANTS.

PRIESTHOOD OF MEMPHIS
BLACK NOBILIS OF VENEZIA
SONS OF BELIAL aka BHAAL
BROTHERHOOD ROSES AND CRUX
BOHEMIAN GROVE SOCIETY

to name only few of those DRACO FOOKERS :)
Babi Draková ... Those "BROOD MOTHERS"...
TIME TO KICKED HER EVIL SPECIE BACK BEFORE HER KIND NUREMBERG TRIBUNAL ... WITH DIVINE PLEASURE ... :)

https://youtu.be/aUWCrCXiV...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
26 May, 08:08

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
26 May, 08:18
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Know it’s in our community. Had people we know whose daughter had to be rescued from a trafficker.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
09 May, 04:58
Thanks Casey for all your effort i have already shared here on island and with folk in SouthAfrica. have a beautiful day

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 February, 01:33
And the Legacy media to include Fox and newsmax will never report on it. They will never report on Child sex trafficking or the Fed Reserve Scam. Thats how you know they are just paid adjers making Mils to keep country divided. We are the news now and will continue to report on this tragedy. #SaveOurChildren #WeAreTheNews

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 February, 04:31

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
11 February, 04:10
Sick and evil people!

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
02 February, 12:48
Praying for ALL the children past and present who have been subjected to these Crimes Against Humanity! I also pray these EVIL PERPS are all caught and their punishment is SWIFT & PAINFUL!🙏❤️✝️ #SaveOurChildren

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
02 February, 12:41
I am so disturbed and heartbroken by thise. Until late 2019 I did not know the extent of how this was worldwide and involved millions of people. It makes me so sick what could have become of my own children due to me not realizing the danger.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
27 January, 08:11
I WISHED I COULD READ THIS. PLEASE MS. CASEY DEE SEND ME THE PDF. ICAN NOT READ THIS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO AND YOUR HARD WORK.

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
26 January, 11:52
This Absolutely sickenes beyond belief...I just continue to keep praying for all the innocent lives lost and ones currently scared alone and afraid and I pray for our white hats. May God be with them 🙏🏻😢🙏🏻😢🙏🏻

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 January, 03:30
la pedophilie est le veritable fleau 🙏que verite eclate

TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
26 January, 02:53
how can this be fixed? it's so massive

anon anon @Qcolorado
25 January, 07:51
It's a cancer upon the earth. It is destroying us. May God bring swift judgment and free the poor babies and heal them.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 06:59
there will be no repeat offenders

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
24 January, 06:35
Temptations and Trespasses
(Mark 9:42–48; Luke 17:1–4)
MILLSTONE

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
24 January, 04:42
😟Bigger than we can imagine

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 January, 09:54
If Qwe can solve this problem.. all the rest will fall into place!