#knowledgeisourpower
#TheGreatAwakening
#darktolight
02:54 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 August, 12:23
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
The key opening to our 3rd eye - the one that "sees" without the physical eyes!
Much more than intuition!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
09 August, 12:22
LOVE IT!! 🤯✨💫❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
02 May, 10:42
https://youtu.be/1wmuqOdmq...

hz frequency 963 listen to this vibration it will start to break up (decalcify)the ‘calcified’ pineal gland from all the toxins chemicals and florides ... the glad cant function properly - you find yourself in a fog state of being... can comprehend a thing .... open the pineal gland and your level
of being will accend .... to a higher concious level
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 April, 10:01
Flouride calcifies the pineal gland. Switch to Flouride free toothpaste. Also filter the flouride out of your water. There are pitchers, faucet and plumbing fixtures that can do this, plus make your water alkakine which is healthier for our bodies. Soda and bottled water are acidic. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 April, 04:56
Yes.

The Eye of Horus. Ancient stuff. HIGHLY PRIZED.

AND 👇

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
11 April, 07:22
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Thank you for this thread! I recently learned of this and have eliminated fluoride. The rest of the info will be helpful for decalcifying and good info to share with others. I have always loved God but felt that my connection wasn't what it should be. Since eliminating fluoride, have started dreaming and remembering my dreams again. I believe this is true and look forward to what comes next.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 April, 04:34
beautiful work. love the thread

Emand Lio @Emandlio
11 April, 03:16
⚡ ⚡ THE PINEAL GLAND ⚡ ⚡

II. The Pineal Gland in Ancient Cultures

The Great Awakening

#PinealGland
#emandlio
#knowledgeisourpower
#therreatawakening
#darktolight

Brown Fox @BrownFox
11 April, 03:20
Never once in school did they ever teach me or touch upon this topic. Glossed over. Hidden. Buried. Never addressed. Yet, in many ways in plain sight.

Emand Lio @Emandlio
11 April, 03:44
⚡ ⚡ THE PINEAL GLAND ⚡ ⚡

III. Pineal Gland in Ancient Egypt

The Great Awakening

#PinealGland
#emandlio
#knowledgeisourpower
#TheGreatAwakening
#darktolight