Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 02:29
Good Morning Patriots, well ok afternoon!
Hope you are having a blessed Sunday!

When I started meditating and connecting God and with my visitors I had not looked at any videos on how to do it, Nana has always been a do it on my own! I have of late been looking into how others do it to try to refine it and better access the parts of my brain that would allow me to communicate with them better. They can read my thoughts but I can only at times read the emotions they are conveying.

This guy has some pretty good tips on it though. Like him I rarely have the lower emotions any more. Not that I don't get pissed off sometimes but I dont allow the negatives to stick to me anymore.

We have one Job!
To raise our frequencies!
If you do that everything else will fall in line!

https://youtu.be/mUWVbShrf...
The Most Powerful Way to Raise Your Vibration INSTANTLY - YouTube

This video will show you the most powerful way to raise your vibration. I'm going to show you practical tools towards really being able to let go of what doe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
Good Morn'n... I πŸ’— meditating!
I love listening to the words of Abraham Hicks & others like her!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
✨ NEW AND IMPROVED ✨11 HOUR LOOP VORTEX GUIDED MEDITATION | Abraham Hicks | NIGHT VERSION 2021 - YouTube

OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO β†“β˜…An Animated Dose of Abraham!! Because it's super fun to watch while you listen to the wisdom of Abraham Hicks! Enjoy!β˜…βœ¨ NEW AND I...

02:39 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
12 April, 12:30
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I love Abraham. us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 12:46
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
Yeah, I've been into AB since around 2008, also Neville Goddard, Joe Dispenza, Bashar etc but I always seem to gravitate back to Ester..
lol πŸ’ž

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 03:35
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Thanks I will give a listen.

11 April, 09:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You will love her. You really only need to meditate 15 minutes a day, more if you want. It's really just to clear your mind and allow the good feelings & impulses flow.. πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’•β£οΈ