Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning Patriots, well ok afternoon!
Hope you are having a blessed Sunday!

When I started meditating and connecting God and with my visitors I had not looked at any videos on how to do it, Nana has always been a do it on my own! I have of late been looking into how others do it to try to refine it and better access the parts of my brain that would allow me to communicate with them better. They can read my thoughts but I can only at times read the emotions they are conveying.

This guy has some pretty good tips on it though. Like him I rarely have the lower emotions any more. Not that I don't get pissed off sometimes but I dont allow the negatives to stick to me anymore.

We have one Job!
To raise our frequencies!
If you do that everything else will fall in line!

https://youtu.be/mUWVbShrf...
The Most Powerful Way to Raise Your Vibration INSTANTLY - YouTube

This video will show you the most powerful way to raise your vibration. I'm going to show you practical tools towards really being able to let go of what doe...

02:29 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
11 April, 03:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Cool - more ideas to 'get this done' !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 04:31
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
The tonic water with quinine is important to me as well I can tell a difference when i dont drink it everyday but be careful dont drink too much. I was told no more than 8 to 12 oz per day but idk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
11 April, 03:49
Thank You Nana! It's a good day when I learn something new. ☺️💕

11 April, 04:51
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Nana is a learning sponge. I try to learn something everyday!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 02:47
Here’s another way! 👇🐸👍 Hop In!
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

11 April, 02:57
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Awesome, NANA loves some Boston!

11 April, 02:57
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Nana not too good at coolin the engines tho, I like to blow shit up too much!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
11 April, 02:39
Good Morn'n... I 💗 meditating!
I love listening to the words of Abraham Hicks & others like her!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
✨ NEW AND IMPROVED ✨11 HOUR LOOP VORTEX GUIDED MEDITATION | Abraham Hicks | NIGHT VERSION 2021 - YouTube

OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO ↓★An Animated Dose of Abraham!! Because it's super fun to watch while you listen to the wisdom of Abraham Hicks! Enjoy!★✨ NEW AND I...

11 April, 03:35
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Thanks I will give a listen.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 April, 12:30
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I love Abraham. us

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
11 April, 02:33
Wonderful Post! I did a short meditation this am and took off into space. Yep, I came back. 😌 "Guided meditation" works really well too. Lots of free online guided meditations you can print and go from there. It only gets better. Bravo!

11 April, 03:33
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
Nana has found what he said is most important!
You have to let your mind go where it wants or where your heart wants to take it. Trying to control the thoughts is a dead end.

I can just let it go and my visitors take over with what images they want to show me.

Laughed til I cried the other day when one used a little black goat butting me with his head to wake me up cause I had fallen asleep instead of just drifting.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 April, 02:31

I am What I am @OfLight
11 April, 02:31
i love Aaron.. he is great.