ARTICLE DATED 2012
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
https://www.dailymail.co.u...
02:20 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 April, 10:58
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
HELLO! I'm loving Russia's stance on food more and more and more. It has been non-GMO for years while America just churns out poison. Seeing Round-Up on shelves, still, after lawsuits and most countries turning AWAY from Monsanto, is embarrassing, not to mention unhealthy. Thank you for this! #ORGANIC #holistic #food

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Wood @msbev72
30 April, 10:57
So much news going on now...

Did you know Lin Wood visited an 'empty' White House recently?
Did you hear about 100's of angry parents legally forcing a whole school board to resign?
Did you watch Mike Lindell kick the reveal up a notch on the Jimmie Kimmel show?
If not, tap into the below article to find out details about the above and soooo much more!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
11 April, 02:28

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 April, 11:01
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Tea bags, too?! I've been cutting them open and putting the tea into a metal tea filter for years, but had not idea the bags had CORN in them. Lord, how they've enriched the evil (not the few nice) doctors. Tea bags over the eyes? Um, no, thank you. #ORGANIC #holistic #kids #mothers #fathers #moms #dads .