Jackie Joe @CD9
I Was Sex Trafficked to Joe Biden, Prince Andrew, Epstein and John McCain - Jessica Collins
09:05 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
SIERRA 7777777 @Sierra7777777
18 February, 10:43
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
has anyone looked at her twitter page? she also claims she was trafficked to Julian Assange and that wikileaks are a lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SIERRA 7777777 @Sierra7777777
18 February, 10:44
In response SIERRA 7777777 to her Publication
also has some photos that she is claiming are Melania.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unforgotton 19k @LilyK
24 January, 04:18
This is just so heartbreaking that she cant find anyone to help her and protect her. Will be praying someone will step up. 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 January, 01:55
I cannot find anything new on Jessica. I will see if YouTube blocked all her channel info. she was jailed last year and I haven't heard an update since.

https://youtu.be/lqrvgkwy1...

Mrs Thomas @MrsThomas
24 January, 05:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
https://youtu.be/5eD7DQK7X...
I hope i copied it right heres an update

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 January, 12:31
🙏I am sorry.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
23 January, 10:45
literally just had a family member in denial insist that there is 0 evidence of Joe Biden being a pedo or sexual predator.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
24 January, 01:54
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Show your family member the Pedogate list (Biden is at the top of the Political Names). Point out that it has been on line since 8/2/18 and that there hasn’t been any defamation of character lawsuits or MSM coverage — just crickets. Ask that if any sane person were on that list and innocent would they not speak out and take some sort of legal action? Those in blue are hyperlinked where additional information is available. Silence can be very telling in situations like this. Good Luck and God Bless. http://tiny.cc/EvilList

Seek Truth+Love @IGold
23 January, 10:24
I founnd this, strange that we haven't seen this already from 2019.
https://americantruthtoday...

Nait 002 @Nait002
23 January, 10:22
looks like they trumped up some charge and tossed her in jail. horrible people

https://www.investmentwatc...

muck frogette @muckfrogette
23 January, 10:10
🙏My God this poor woman. God bless her and keep her safe.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
23 January, 10:09
ed norris is on sports talk radio here in baltimore now he was head of maryland state police then balti city police chief

Beth Kelley @Bethk51470
23 January, 10:04
i pra she is alive and safe please re share!!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 January, 10:01
This woman is very brave. I pray her sharing her story bears fruit for herself and so many others to see justice done.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
23 January, 09:59
🙏On dear God, this women needs protection asap. This is so brave of her. I will share this far and wide. St Michael do you thing!!!🙏

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
23 January, 09:39
Damn! People share this video far and wide! I hope she is safe and doing well, as much as that is possible. People who did this to her... execution!