Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There's a reason why the Trump Administration created and the Biden administration deleted the 1776 Commission Report.

READ IT.

https://www.realclearpolit...
08:58 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
26 February, 12:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
HOPE THIS MOVIE ENDS ON FEB 28, 2021
AND A NEW ONE COMES ON!🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 11:56
Thank you for posting this....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
24 January, 12:48
Thank you for the re-post. I now have it pdf style

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 January, 06:54
It is no coincidence that the reposrt is 45 pages long either.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
23 January, 09:58
Thank you sooooo much. I saw this on Monday but did not have enough ink in my printer. Imagine my shock on Wednesday when I had the ink and was ready to print it, it was pulled off the WH web site. Thank you-printing now.

Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
23 January, 09:16
Thank you for posting this! I meant to dl it when it came out....never thinking they would delete it from WH site.