Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 April, 09:30
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Yes, she should have. She could have saved us the grief,eaten vats of ice cream & got her hair 'did every day for a few years before they came to carry her off to Gitmo screaming & crying. But too bad Piglosi, you're times up.
Yes, I have fantasized about this demon's arrest scenario many times.
I've turned in to one sick puppy...😂🤣

SHE SHOULD HAVE: Book Claims Pelosi Was Contemplating Retirement Until Trump Won

https://thepalmierireport....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
10 April, 09:57
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
according to some she has already been arrested, tried and executed.....who knows what to believe any more

if all this has happened then why continue with a charade?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 09:53
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
hope this movie ends SOON!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 April, 10:01
You and me both!

My liberal boss thinks Biden is the reason his business has increased, and blames Trump for last year's decrease even though he got the PPP so he could pay his employees for the few months he was shut down. He attributes that to democrats in congress. I think they missed their window to wake up liberal business owners. The media still spreads propaganda, and the country is opening up. The vaccine is being pushed and liberals think Biden provided that and saved us from the disastrous Trump presidency. They don't see what is really happening and they refuse to hold conversations.

11 April, 10:29
yes. My mom doesn't believe the election was stolen. Still hates DJT. Thinks Q is crazy. Doesn't want to talk about anything politics with me.
One thing-when I asked, what about the migrant issue-she said, well, that was a mistake.
ughhhhh.
I'm wondering how many are still in total slumber.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
family is the hardest because you love them so much

what can you do but continue to love them?

I heard someone on a podcast recently say that they have determined not care for family when the vaccine starts causing illnesses. They say it is because they warned these family members and they still chose the vaccine without doing any due diligence. I have to say, that while it seems harsh, it makes sense to at least let them know that when they become ill from the vaccine in the next year or so that you will be referring them to the government for their care. They placed MORE credence in what the government (who sees them as a number & revenue source) had to say than what YOU, their child who loves them unconditionally, had to say.

Sounds harsh, but their choices affect you personally. They are putting you in a position of financial stress when they clearly had the information prior to their decision.
10:58 AM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
11 April, 11:48
not very loving. what would jesus do?

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 April, 03:27
In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication
I'm with you to a point. I thought the same thing when I first heard it. But I've taken care of one parent whose lifestyle lead to her demise and another who lived a healthy lifestyle. It was hard work in both cases. I was more angry that my father had chosen healthy living and he still died of cancer. There was nothing he did to deserve that kind of death. My mother chose her end. She knew the road she was on would end in sickness. I still cared for both of them. It sounds harsh to deny care to those you love, but it is also unfair of them to expect you to care for them when they had the choice to listen and chose not to. They aren't acting in love either.

We are given choice to trust God - honestly if we don't listen then what God will do is send us away.

It is not that much different, though we are NOT God, we are still here giving warnings that are being ignored. The prophets warned Israel, and they still disobeyed God.

Not loving?

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 April, 04:29
In response Laurie Hanmore to his Publication
I was thinking about this more. God sends people like us to tell others about the good news of Jesus, but ultimately it is their choice. If they refuse Jesus then God's judgement is final. Will you switch places with them in hell or spend eternity running back and forth to comfort them?

It is kind of like that. I'm not saying to not be compassionate. I'm saying that even God washes his hands of those who reject the truth. How do we know that this vaccine isn't the mark of the beast? (hypothetically of course as I think Christians will be gone before that happens). But if it is the mark, then by choosing that, they have actually sealed their fate. What more can be done? If you want to comfort that is your choice. I would probably do what I could, but what I'm hearing is this is going to debilitate hundreds of thousands of people. Bearing that burden is going to be huge.

Common sense needs to come into play. We can't be responsible for their choices. All we can do is love.

11 April, 11:09
yes...all this is so surreal.
Of course my mom took both vaccines. She was so happy & relieved afterwards. My heart breaks...

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 April, 11:14
I hear my boss bragging about it to others on the phone. This week his face broke out in a weird rash. But it isn't vaccine related (of course). He also has been having a lot memory issues since taking the vaccine and seems very confused all the damn time. I expect when he is diagnosed with early onset of Alzheimer's that he will close down his business. But he will never ever attribute it to the vaccine.

Dr. Sherry Tenpenny said that we will see a huge increase in these frontal lobe diseases in the next year.

My guess is that we will be so overwhelmed with the number of cases that they will start euthanizing those who have been diagnosed. Kill the weak and sick to keep from running out of food or having to pay to keep them alive.

We live in a very sick world where big pharma controls 80% of what we do and think.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
11 April, 11:03
I find the name liberal to be so deceiving...they never want to "talk" it is ALWAYS a my way or the highway deal and most are pretty hypocritical....

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 April, 11:08
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
absolutely!

They call themselves progressive and free thinkers, yet they are nothing of the sort.

To me progressive means moving forward. They prefer to stay right where they are and refuse to have any kind of useful debate. But they are progressive because they accept 1,000 genders, homosexuality as normal, transvestites, pedophlia etc. Those things aren't progressive. They are just out of the norm.

Accepting sin is compromise of morals. It isn't progressive and it isn't loving, despite what we are taught. It is more loving to tell someone the truth than it is to let them live in a lie.

There are two genders.
It is NOT natural to be gay.
Pedophilia is the rape of a child.
Transvestites are just colorful child rapists.