Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 April, 09:30
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Yes, she should have. She could have saved us the grief,eaten vats of ice cream & got her hair 'did every day for a few years before they came to carry her off to Gitmo screaming & crying. But too bad Piglosi, you're times up.
Yes, I have fantasized about this demon's arrest scenario many times.
I've turned in to one sick puppy...😂🤣

SHE SHOULD HAVE: Book Claims Pelosi Was Contemplating Retirement Until Trump Won

https://thepalmierireport....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
10 April, 09:57
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
according to some she has already been arrested, tried and executed.....who knows what to believe any more

if all this has happened then why continue with a charade?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 April, 10:01
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
You and me both!

My liberal boss thinks Biden is the reason his business has increased, and blames Trump for last year's decrease even though he got the PPP so he could pay his employees for the few months he was shut down. He attributes that to democrats in congress. I think they missed their window to wake up liberal business owners. The media still spreads propaganda, and the country is opening up. The vaccine is being pushed and liberals think Biden provided that and saved us from the disastrous Trump presidency. They don't see what is really happening and they refuse to hold conversations.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
11 April, 10:29
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
yes. My mom doesn't believe the election was stolen. Still hates DJT. Thinks Q is crazy. Doesn't want to talk about anything politics with me.
One thing-when I asked, what about the migrant issue-she said, well, that was a mistake.
ughhhhh.
I'm wondering how many are still in total slumber.

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
11 April, 04:24
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Pls, for your safety, stay away from the shot...Dr. Judy Mikovits, Lin Wood, and many others are warning to not get it. It's potential for delayed or stat harm.