Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
26 January, 02:42
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
l hope your right..too soon i think..love to see all the rats go way permanently🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny @Trumpruled2Q2Q
26 January, 02:41
Just waiting on that EBS:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 January, 12:39
The 29th will be the day the rest of the Maxwell Docket gets released.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
26 January, 12:36
1-28-21 is also a Full Moon...The Wolf Moon. Interesting things happen during a full moon. Especially where the Illuminati are concnered.
https://www.forbes.com/sit...

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
26 January, 11:34
i approve this message ...the only thing we need to know is the end of what? we have so many moviers running simultaneously ...
great dig anon

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 12:01
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
1+2+8=11
2+1+8=11
11:11

Juanuary 28,2021

The sign of the Divine
Genghis Khan invasion of China
Alibaba's 11/11 Single's Day
The start of the Great War
The hour of my birth
The Great Awakening begins

Pray4the Children @Gna411
25 January, 11:57
🤪Is this the Flynnal countdown? Feeling silly at the moment. Don't mind me.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 January, 10:13
These all seem to tie in quite nicely but I tru not to tie myself to actual dates anymore. It's too deflating when they don't come to fruition as we hope. I'm just trying to hang on til God decides the actual timing. I do so hope it's soon.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
23 January, 09:31
🔥🔥🔥👇👇👇

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 January, 08:49
nice, I've just been going by Flynn tweet - this gives a much better confidence level-

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
23 January, 08:45
I think the next five days are going to be full on lit and the normies are going to lose thier ever living minds! They are already complaining about Chiden's actions or lack there of. KEK