Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
11 April, 06:17
This is the situation now in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
I have been trying for months now to report a police officer an officer who functions to protect my rights when I am threatened and abused by my psycho-deranged neighbor for longer than 3 years now and a woman who works for the housing company I rent my house from all three of them violate my human rights. It is not possible to make those reports and the police ignore my requests 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry O Reilly @Baz777
11 April, 06:28
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Funda!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
Hello darling i dont understand what you mean🌹
06:31 AM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Barry O Reilly to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadire in this post can reply
Barry O Reilly @Baz777
11 April, 06:36
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Would it not just be easier to move and rent somewhere else get away from the psycho neighbour!

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
11 April, 07:02
In response Barry O Reilly to his Publication
No darling that is not possible only the immigrants get houses now and it is everywhere in the world that they have been releasing all psychosick people from psychiatric institutions for the past 6 years, they deliberately do that for what is happening now