LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
THIS! 😲 I KNEW IT...IF COVID VAXXED BLOOD'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE RED CROSS, THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
#truth
03:24 AM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Pray4the Children @Gna411
12 April, 06:12
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Wonder what happens if you mix the vax companies during transfusions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 02:57
In response Pray4the Children to her Publication
Have Mercy... BAD NEWS. My sweet, hippy, natural type, dog groomer got sick last week taking the 2nd Moderna dose. She's fit, forties, healthy, doesn't even have a cell phone. But she's dizzy, short of breath, her ears/equilibrium is messed up & she's been nauseous & exhausted... DAMN! NO WAY I'M WALKING THROUGH THAT FIREWALL. DO NOT GET IN A CAR WRECK! HOSPITALS & BLOOD ISN'T GONNA BE SAFE FOR YEARS... #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Bokaie @BokaieJoe
12 April, 04:14

13 April, 03:48
In response Joe Bokaie to his Publication
BTW, IN OREGON IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO ASK OR BE TOLD WHICH VACCINE YOU'RE GETTING... WHY? IT MAKES NO SENSE! SOME STILL DON'T KNOW. SOME, LIKE MY DOG GROOMER FRIEND, HAD A DECENT ENOUGH PROVIDER TO TELL HER. BUT THAT'S BEEN A LEGIT NEW RULE FOR MONTHS... SO HOW WOULD THAT WORK? 😳

® Red Panda Factor ⁂ @R_FACTOR_WW
11 April, 07:09
Sorry ...
This is not quite right!

Only the donation of "CONVALESCENT plasma" is currently not possible for C19 vaccinated.
A normal blood donation is taken.

Source: https://www.redcrossblood.... - February 24, 2021

12 April, 05:37
In response ® Red Panda Factor ⁂ to his Publication
So are they gonna take the plasma out of the blood from Covid vax patients? Seriously? What about the antibodies? Do you think they've even studied this yet? I know a lot about blood work, transfusions & antibodies It gets extremely complex with patients who DO OR DON'T HAVE BLOOD WITH A LOT OF ANTIBODIES. THE BLOOD HAS TO MATCH OR CAN CAUSE REJECTION, SICKNESS, STROKE, DEATH.

BLOOD HAS PLASMA SO REGARDLESS. IF RED CROSS CAN'T TAKE VAXXED PLASMA, HOW'S THAT GONNA WORK FOR A STANDARD PATIENT? THINK ABOUT IT. DO YOU WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD? I HAVE DIRECT INFO.