Were you able to wake anyone?

I woke my daughter and sons
and they are pissed off right now!
08:08 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Trinity Storm @Trinity4Q
23 January, 09:57
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
My mom, step dad, an aunt and uncle, and a few friends. Sometimes they call me with info now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
23 January, 09:19
My parents are wide awake. My husband is getting there. He is finally listening. Of course Biden has made it easy since too many things are out of place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
23 January, 09:01
Both of my daughters, my husband and my close friend group (3). They still have questions, but they no longer believe fake news. That is a victory in itself!

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
23 January, 08:46
I kind of woke up my mom and sister, but not completely and know they really do not believe anything i said 😒😥

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
23 January, 08:40
...one kid and husband want to believe...I'm not insane.
Other kid has papers to comit me 🤪
I feel very calm and dedicated.
Ill go down fighting 👍🏼🇺🇸

Debra Staples @weshallovercom7
23 January, 08:34
Good many adults I know are waking up but noone in my family. This is the kinda crap my kids send me. lol, sleepers everyone

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
23 January, 08:45
In response Debra Staples to her Publication
...thats kinda funny....my grown kids too....it's ok.
my girls will be very upset when we get the "news"
there are monsters 😞

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 January, 08:27
There are three people in my circle who I believe were awakening. I started posing questions and they realized I am a Patriot. I think they are more awake than before as well as relieved to have validation for their own beliefs. Up until then, I carried this alone, except for my compatriots here, on Gab, and formerly on Twitter. My family just dismissed me.

ang guar @tinydancer
23 January, 08:12
That's awesome! Everyone thinks I am crazy. Does anyone have The Great Awakening in emojis? I thought I saved, but can't find it 🤷‍♀️