My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
Your DNA will be your data.
The UN's World Data Forum - they want all of our 'data' by 2030 - it's on their website.
07:31 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
11 April, 11:09
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 April, 09:28
So HSBC is a part of it? Why would we want to bank with them then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
11 April, 09:26
We have free will. Those that choose evil will be erased. Those that choose kindness will be rewarded. The meek WILL inherit this world!

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
11 April, 07:47
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Is it that simple?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 April, 09:01
God wins in the end. He said fear not for I Am with you. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8
These days of awakening are for the purpose of revealing the truth. Why? Because the truth sets us free. These truths of all the evil is causing a unification of peoples spirits which produces an enormous force against evil. [Their] biggest fear is a populace awakened to the truth.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 April, 07:35
they leave out the part about the opportunity being for YOU

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 April, 10:06
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Are they talking about the RV? I thought that we were supposed to be doing good things with those funds for mankind. I never understood why a corrupt bank like HSBC would be tied to it?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 07:30
Think of Satan as Wiley Coyote, that thing NEVER wins ultimately. HOLD your ground.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 April, 07:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🥰😁☑️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 07:28
NOBODY asked the United Nations of pedivores their opinion. They don't win, they are about to get kicked into oblivion by God and a gazillion others He uses for His glory. NOT that He ultimately needs ANY of us to win.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 April, 09:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
"United Nations of Pedivores"
BINGO.
Well said.

...add "& Adrenochrome Addicts" and we'll hit it out of the park.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
10 April, 08:50
We saw this in some UK Airports

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 April, 07:36
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
😣