SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
If you go on qagg.news and click on OTHERS at the top -- you can view important tweets for that day.
It is handy for those of us who are banned from Twitter and refuse to get back on. :)
#wwg1wga #SAVEAMERICA #QANON #twitter
07:00 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
15 April, 05:07
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Awesome thanks! They have us tracked somehow b/c I cant get past creating account then bam -- suspended! sheesh, haha, truth hurts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
15 April, 05:27
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
you don't have to create an account on qagg.news - I never have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cee Jay2 @CJ2
15 April, 07:25
That's awesome thanks

UK# Patriot17 @UKPatriot17
15 April, 06:10
That's great, thanks 😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 April, 06:08
thanks!😉😘

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
10 April, 07:24
Great Tip. I Have Tried To Make New Accounts On Twitter But They Catch Me Within Hours.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
10 April, 07:01
Thanks for the tip. 👍