Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Google is busy putting blocks in place to prevent access to Anonup. Something about hackers having my security and login information then it asked what month and day it was then permitted me to gain access. I guess they know their time is limited.
05:31 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Katie Keisling @KK1213
10 April, 06:44
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Got the same thing just now, didn't happen this morning when i popped in. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 April, 07:25
In response Katie Keisling to her Publication
Started happening this afternoon and everytime I log out and try to come back in same stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
10 April, 06:44
Same happened to me - it wouldnt wvwn let me on theough duck duck go

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 05:41
Me too 🤷‍♀️

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
10 April, 05:35
yeah i got the same thing. but not on google. duck duck go

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 April, 05:43
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
I saw on one of the sites that Duck Duck Go has now been compromised like the others. Well, take them all down. We know that's going to happen anyway so maybe we are real close.