Anyone else getting this when entering this site? adminstrator
05:26 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
10 April, 09:19
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Yes

Someone is trying to stop anonup .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
10 April, 06:11
Yes. I got it as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 April, 06:07
😁#METOO SISTER

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 April, 06:41
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
White Hats? Where are the white hats? Maybe this is to "show the sleepers" They better wakey wakey!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 05:53
I get that when opening sites on almost everything I search.😂 I live over the target it seems.🤨 I have a dream, that one day, websites will not be judged by the content of their truth and blocked, an internet where all websites will be free. Let freedom ring through the internet, let it ring.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 April, 06:00
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I LIKE YOU ALREADY

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
10 April, 05:47
Yes. Just so you all know, I haven't been able to get on anonup at work for the same reason, and it's been over a month now, there...

Frank Davis @FuzzDawg
10 April, 05:40
yupp

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 April, 05:37
yes. is this their way of stopping the truth?

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
10 April, 05:32
Yes! had to use firefox to get on

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
10 April, 05:32

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
10 April, 05:30
Yes! And anonup has been removed from my “frequently visited” list on Safari. Shills hard at work.

Deb Reed @Tristin
10 April, 05:30
just now

Patrick Zsilavetz @Dsx_Loki
10 April, 05:29
Yeah, same thing happened to me. Bypassed it, but the warning came up on an AVG browser and Chrome with a DuckDuckGO extension.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
10 April, 05:39
In response Patrick Zsilavetz to his Publication
same here w AVG is the best. With Android and PC

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
yep

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
yep

Lynne Geis @lynneg
10 April, 05:27
yes, I did too. Had to bypass the unsafe site.