Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
12 April, 05:44
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
AWESOME! need more people doing this! My husband and I do not wear mask either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Bokoski @bbokoski
11 April, 06:24
last weekend i shopped at target sparks south. i entered the store without a mask. some madman employee hopped along side of me reciting store policy. i stopped; told him to call the police. he stopped and a look of sheer amazement overcame him. i shopped and checked out without any further issue. STOP WEARING MASKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
11 April, 11:31
More People Need to do this!!! Get Back to LIFE!!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 April, 10:42
God bless you and uour family.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 April, 09:48
God bless you and your beautiful family🙏🙏🙏

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
11 April, 08:29
ONLY with President Trump could anyone do this. Now is the time for all to do this. WWG1WGA

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
11 April, 08:25
if EVERY family did this, the pandemic would end. These are the warriors and the true backbone of America. Their children will not be deceived as Adults. This is what hope for this country looks like.

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
12 April, 05:45
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
and turning off the tv would be a major help too!!!!

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
10 April, 08:19
America Stands with you all , God Bless and know how very Proud this Patriot feels, Thanks

michelle foster @lynnefoster
10 April, 05:54
adopt me!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
10 April, 05:04
We love Maskless familes love from the UK

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 April, 04:51
Amen!! I am ashamed I allowed my Sons to attend school that mandated masks. They begged me to let them go back in Fall 2020.

They attend a Wonderful Christian school, but wearing masks is supprting EVIL driven Lies.

GOD Bless this Family!!!!

michelle foster @lynnefoster
10 April, 05:55
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
oh my lord me too. every day im ashamed i drop her off . But, like you said, my child begged me to go back, and ive fought the mask mandate

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
10 April, 04:50
makes my heart smile. Great parents! Great family. Keep up the good work

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
10 April, 04:50
👏👏👏

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Data Gramma @Vic
10 April, 04:42
Good to meet you Patriots!