Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by Amandapear in this post can reply
TotoMFrog Hill @TotoMFrog
24 January, 08:11
In response Amanda Pearson to her Publication
I can't hardly wait to see them All Here, if I don't find you but you found me, Please follow, I was on Twitter since 2015 and then I got the Boot the same day as my President Donald J Trump, I cried BC they took him off, But I hope He will come to anonup.com.....I'm WaitingπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Troy Arseneau @PatriotAlways65
24 January, 02:28
πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈLOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 01:53
Together Forever! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
24 January, 01:49
YES PLEASE!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
24 January, 11:48

Canuck OneSeven @CanuckOneSeven
24 January, 01:52
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
Haha!!! "DA BAAAAAAAND!!!!"
Ya beat me to it eh... kek.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 January, 11:40
I'm loving it! Keep checking everyday to see who's jumped on board.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts