Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 April, 11:43
Peter Thiel declares Bitcoin ‘Chinese Financial Weapon’.

Bitcoin will go to zero. Many predicting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Biting the dust is what Nana thinks too!
Bought some more silver today!
XRP is doing ok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 April, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
XRP up 101.53% in 7 days!

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 02:28
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I wish I could figure it all out! For now buying physical silver 🤦‍♀️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 April, 02:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Yes, physical silver is a great buy right now. Can't wait for that to skyrocket!

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 02:42
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
our bank here is about $11 above spot. I get a few ounces when it drops. Hoping it will continue for a bit. 🙂

Missy M.. @MissyM
I have been purchasing online through apmex.com.
02:48 PM - Apr 10, 2021
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it