Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
They were thrilled with my work, accepted every single piece I showcased, BIG WIN today! GOD IS GOOD! 🙏🤍🤍
https://youtu.be/_83KqwEEG...
01:31 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Christy Connelly @connch74
10 April, 03:37
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Congratulations ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 03:43
In response Christy Connelly to her Publication
Thank you very much 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
10 April, 03:28
🙏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 April, 02:41
congratulations. Sunday Best to you!!

Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
10 April, 01:39
Can you show us a selection? I am a graphic designer myself, so I would love to see your work. Congratulations and welldone! X

10 April, 01:58
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
They're mounting the canvases today, once everything is arranged and displayed I can go back up there and take some photos of it all 😊