Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 April, 10:30
Have faith!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
"God, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can.... and the WISDOM to know the difference".

AND the Trust, Faith & Patience to let those that CAN change the things I cannot to do it for me... ๐Ÿ˜‰

#StayTheCourse
#ThePeoplesBridge
12:58 PM - Apr 10, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
14 April, 07:12
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
When Iโ€™m in a foul mood I say: To except these fools that just wonโ€™t change! ๐Ÿ˜… It makes me laugh again. Hey whatever it takes right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
11 April, 09:32
Very well said and amen patriot sister! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Selah 321 @Selah
11 April, 03:05
Thank you for all you do, you are certainly amazing, and loved.

Letras Sept @letrassept
11 April, 12:27
Amen soul sister!!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
10 April, 03:33
you are an amazing womenโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 April, 01:12
Love it, Veronica!
Hope you are having a great day!