Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Debo Stine @IAmIsBe
17 April, 12:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Exactly what "A Course in Miracles" teaches! Right on! The script is written. It's our RELATIONSHIP to what's happening ON THE SCREEN. That IS the only thing we have free will to change! Choose again. Do we want to be right or HAPPY? Happy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 07:10
But you have to admit this movie has some interesting plot twist. But I don’t lose my mind over it anymore!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
14 April, 07:01
October 17, 2017 and waiting......

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
11 April, 01:09
Right on Kim 👍 just pull back and watch it all around you 🦅

robin fineman @RobinD
11 April, 01:08
Perfect!

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
11 April, 05:06
Psalm 4
King James Version

4 Hear me when I call, O Father of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my words.

2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

3 But know that the Father hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Father will hear when I call unto him.

4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Father .

6 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? Father, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.

7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.

8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Father , only makest me dwell in safety.Selah.
Lion of God 🙏 ❤️ 🙏
#GodWins
#PeaceIsThePrice
#todaymessage
#Reminder
#POW

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 April, 02:21
Been outta control most my life.....nothing new...lol :)

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
10 April, 03:30
So true! The only control I have is Me, Myself and I.
Boy do they keep me on my toes, too! ☺️

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 April, 02:52
Foresee
All
Impossibilities
Through
Hope

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 April, 08:59
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Love this!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
10 April, 02:46
100% true

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 April, 01:47

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
10 April, 12:58
"God, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can.... and the WISDOM to know the difference".

AND the Trust, Faith & Patience to let those that CAN change the things I cannot to do it for me... 😉

#StayTheCourse
#ThePeoplesBridge

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
11 April, 09:32
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Very well said and amen patriot sister! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 07:12
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
When I’m in a foul mood I say: To except these fools that just won’t change! 😅 It makes me laugh again. Hey whatever it takes right?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 April, 10:49
very wise statement!!!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 April, 10:42
toujours 🙏💖Fort

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 April, 10:34

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 April, 10:34
this one is for you kim a special person 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸TY

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 April, 10:32
well said!❤️