Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
08 April, 06:29
Silver Stackers

https://www.reddit.com/r/W...

Buy physical silver!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Artois @Enigma0369
08 April, 06:39
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
advice please
what is the best form to purchase, on a poor mans budget. Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 09:10
In response Stella Artois to his Publication
Hello! I bought silver from two sites that I can recommend. One is JM Bullion and the other is Apmex. JM Bullion has cheaper prices. At the moment, silver is $25.57 an ounce. You can buy a one once siver bar for a little over $30.00. You could also buy a coin for in the 20-something range. Silver is supposed to skyrocket, especially when NESARA comes. I have also bought silver from local shops. You can google "Silver Bullion dealers near me." If you go to a local shop, you can avoid shipping fees. Try to make sure the silver is .999 pure. Ask the dealer this or if you order online, it will state it in the description. If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me or respond back to me here in the comments.

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
09 April, 06:35
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Thank you 🤗❤️👍

You're welcome! Also, some people have been having luck on Ebay. There are well-known bullion dealers on there, too. Bullion Exchanges, DBS Coins, etc. are on Ebay. Type in 1 oz silver on Ebay and they will come up. ❤️
12:43 PM - Apr 10, 2021
In response Stella Artois to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior for Truth, click on at the bottom under it