: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 April, 03:04
WHIP:
Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel.
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc..
(34) Satanic Buildings & Dams will Fall.
Rods of God
#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall
The Flood
Project Odin (Switch)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 April, 11:13
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
If readers would dig a bit into who the Khazars are...a lot of lights come on in dark corners.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
10 April, 11:18
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

10 April, 12:24
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
caught them 🐉

😳
Those eyes 👀
How you been homie? Haven't seen you around much. Catch Cheif's new video yesterday?
https://youtu.be/uzCHHwPcW...
12:27 PM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
10 April, 01:25
Chief was dropping names. putting people on blast. if one connects the dots with dates, its revealing to see operations occuring today. think world militaries. i want to know when his video was recorded.

10 April, 01:32
Judging by his hair I am guessing within the month, probably the week. It was definitely rife with comms, I'm going to have to listen again where I can study his body language and facial expressions. Is it just me, or his suggestion the military worldwide with be launching some kind of attack on the people possibly related to the "scare event" our anonymous backchannel has previously warned about?

10 April, 01:06
RIGHT?! eyes are the windows to the soul?! that is no soul. im good fren. how you vibin’?

10 April, 01:15
Vibin with peace, love, and especially GRATITUDE for the gifts of insight and resolve i was given in a time past to put me in a place to help usher in a new age of TRUTH &: SOVEREIGNTY for all the children of the Most High. 🐸