Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 April, 12:54
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
So Jim Carry really is playing a ByeDan. Fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
10 April, 01:08
My favorite Biden, I think he was either 2 or 3 Bidens
ago. And I just love my POTUS!! I think I watched it
so much I'm wearing it out. Come on man we know
Cornpop was a bad dude it's truvarfytillty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
10 April, 10:39
I love America! I thank God for our heroes who rose to the occasion to help us out of this mess in which we have been entrenched for decades. I can't express enough my gratitude for Pres. Trump, General Flynn, Mr. Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, Patrick Byrne, New California State (Paul Preston and everyone behind it), and others whose names I am leaving out, along with EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN who has decided to DO SOMETHING to help save our country by standing up, learning and accepting truth, and taking up our civic duties. I am thankful for the new platforms created to fight the censorship by the enemy. Never did I imagine how I would grow to rely on my fellow Americans for daily truth and hope. And I did not until November 2020 realize the dire magnitude of the situation in this country. I am grateful as I see fellow citizens stand up and not be afraid to show love for our country and to support each other during these scary times. All of you are a blessing.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 April, 10:28
🙏🙏🙏

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
10 April, 10:37
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
born on July 15th 🙂

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 April, 10:21

robin fineman @RobinD
10 April, 01:29
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
tnx!