Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 April, 11:00
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
i miss him everyday ❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
11 April, 10:46
Nope take a look , it is not potus is double

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
10 April, 10:06
He looks so great!! Brings a tear to my eye to see him enjoying life again. I know he is still working tireless days but he looks so relaxed. God bless this great man!!

SPORTS @SPORTS
10 April, 09:26
If Patriots are TRULY in Control, we would have seen this entire mockery end by now.

Such a disgrace.

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 April, 10:59
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Sure, because defeating a lifetime of evil is a very simple task and it does not require any longer than exactly three years to accomplish.
We have all deafeated a lifetime of evil corruption and it never takes longer than three years, Ever!
( No acceptions!)
Aldo if everyone could just get on with taking their provoked emotions to the
Next Level of Mass Chaos the enemy can get on
with Taking our guns by calling in the UN and putting many full mandates on our country.
Taking actions that are productive are the ideas to share.

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
12 April, 08:26
In response SPORTS to his Publication