Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 April, 01:42
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Oh my goodness I hope people do their homework and do the research the IRS has been dismantled the main stream media isn’t going to tell you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
11 April, 09:16
OKAY I LOST MY JOB DUE TO THE COVID HOAX. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE TO FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT, THE FORM ASK ME DID I WANT TO GIVE THE GOV. 10%!!! I ANSWERED NO. NO MORE FREE HAND OUT TO TERRORIST, TRAITORS AND THEIFS WHO SERVE IN CONGRESS. PAY NO MORE TAXES SOVEREIGN PEOPLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
11 April, 09:32
In response mike Anon to his Publication
I pray you get another job tomorrow . .

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
11 April, 10:41
In response mike Anon to his Publication
Bringing power back to the people. We are in control. They controlled us thru FEAR. Their taxes are illegal against us. More & more people are waking up to this. Legal documents, IRS, etc that u receive ur name is in CAPS. Let them know that u are willing to pay provided they show proof u are a Corporation. Let them proove to u that u are not a human being, flesh & blood as u stand before them. The onus is on them. They will NEVER be able to proove it.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
11 April, 09:12
All stuff is ready to go to accoutant. Have till June 17 :) to file.
Slow playing this time around.

USAand TXProud @USAandTXProud
11 April, 05:00
I’m late doing 2019 taxes and we owe quite a bit. have been putting it off and finally husband is on me about getting them done because he’s scared of all the penalties. have to write the check and mail tomorrow. 😕 I hope they are rrally gone. held out as long as I can.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 April, 04:19
already way past there

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
11 April, 04:12
Been there, doing that.. Still waiting for the rest of the country to catch up with me.. I say let's bury those hacks and their sheep.. Middle, working class America is what keeps this country going..

wht 2.0 @wht
11 April, 04:19
In response Lisa Goodwin to her Publication
I think there's a good old fashion tax revolt coming (again) to this country

Maga Nana @MagaNana
11 April, 04:05
That totally works for me😂😂

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
10 April, 03:22
Okay by me.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
10 April, 09:25
nailed it

nailed it

nailed it

nailed it

nailed it