Only people mentioned by Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
10 April, 09:43
In response Andy Tomo to his Publication
Only Sheep believe this propaganda. They are Weak. Those of us that know need to stand up and fight. No Fear. We have more than we know. We always have. Right in front of our eyes. Wake Up America!!!!! We The People have to change this false narrative. One day at a time, keep redpilling Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
10 April, 09:54
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
I think the many sleepers that aren't interested in anything but what the MSM tells them will eventually start asking questions as events unfold. I share what I know to those who are interested, otherwise it could backfire and cause some distancing among family and friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
10 April, 07:37
In response Andy Tomo to his Publication
Shared this on my FB a few days ago. First response was “social distancing and masks”... I laughed and said oh they work for the flu but not covid? People are so blind, I don’t get it. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️